Sunday, November 16, 2008

Fun With the Scanner

I went to dinner at my mom and dad's tonight because Jeff took the girls on a quick, one-night camping trip with some other guy friends and their kids. (Remote, desert tent camping...not my thing.) After dinner, I went up and dug out some photo albums, looking specifically for those homemade costumes I had written about in my previous blogs.
I was able to find pictures of me in four costumes:

The Bride- 1976 or '77



The Gypsi- 1979



The Cat- 1982?


Crest Toothpaste- 1983

Good times!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I loved looking at these photos. Amazing how much the girls look like you.

sobeit said...

Great costumes! Imagination is the key! The crest one is my favorite!

sobeit
http://sobeit89.squarespace.com

Anonymous said...

That's really cute!