Monday, July 10, 2006

Swimmin' at Auntie Danielle's Pool





We spent yesterday at Auntie Danielle's house swimming in her pool. She and Jason put in a pool last year. It has a waterslide, grotto, and lots of rocks to jump from. Danielle and I spent the day relaxing and hanging out by the pool; later, we ate dinner and swam with the kids. That's one of the things I love about Murrieta...we have the most warm, summery nights, where you can swim all day and after dinner too. We don't turn on the television until the evening because we're too busy all day enjoying it outside. :) We also had fun doing crazy things to Ian's hair. (Poor Ian...he's a good sport being the only boy among the girl cousins.) Later, Grandma Otti and my mom came over and got into the jacuzzi. I know that I only have four weeks of true summer until school starts, but I'm enjoying every minute!

My next entry will feature all of our camping pictures. Jeff and I bought a trailer, so this Wednesday will be our first camping trip in it. We have plans to go to Julian, the beach in Ventura, and Bishop for my friend's wedding in August. More on this later. I'm so excited!

No comments: