Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Disneyland Rocks (Title By Grace)

By Ian, Emma, and Grace
Us on Space Mountain- Check Out Ian's Hair and Emma and Grace's Serious Faces

The Hippo at the Jungle Cruise

Pluto's Bed



Ariel Was Way Up High!


Dude...Feed Us!


Yum...We Ate at the Rainforest Cafe



Mickey's Garden

Mickey's House



Speed Racer


The Parade...Getting sorta tired...


Trying on Silly Stuff

Where's Grace?

The Gas in ToonTown is Better than Regular Gas and Probably Less $$$$



Indiana Jones Talked to Our Mama



Grace: First when we got to Disneyland...

Ian: When we parked in Disneyland's parking, right next to us there was people, and I said that the tram was FUN, and the strange boy next to us was trying to make fun of me, like, "Fun? Yes! Fun! Very fun!" and we thought it was a little weird. The rest of the day, we were like, "FUN! FUN!" in weird voices.

Grace: I'm not finished! First when we got to Disneyland we went on Space Mountain and it was really fun and Splash Mountain was my favorite. Since Matt was in the front, he got soaked! I liked when we went to where Micky Mouse lives because we got to go in Minnie and Mickey's house. Mickey's house was big. We got to go in his garden and we relaxed on his dog bed. It was fun. At Minnie's house, the refrigerator opened and you could see the dishwasher where you could see the dishes getting washed and an oven where you could see a cake getting baked. In Mickey's house there was a washing machine and we got to see the clothes getting washed. EMMA, YOUR TURN!

Emma: We went on Space Mountain twice, Splash Mountain twice, Matterhorn twice, and Thunder Mountain once. We watched the parade. We saw Cinderella and Winnie the Pooh and Tigger. We saw the Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland and we saw two cards that had hearts on them. We saw two guys with stilts. We saw Ariel and we saw the crab from Ariel. We went on a couple of trains. We went on Indiana Jones, Roger Rabbit, and Pirates of the Caribbean. We went on Star Tours and Buzz Lightyear. We went on the Haunted House and it was very, very, very fun!

Ian: My favorite ride was Space Mountain. It was our last day with Matt. We had FUN.


Grace: We saw the parade and when we saw Ariel, Ariel was way up on a thing. We saw Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella and Belle.

Emma: I had a lot of fun, but I got ready to go home because I was a little bit tired but I wanted to stay because I wanted to go on more rides but I would get too tired. I wanted to stay so bad that I can spend the night there.


We were the tiredest kids in the world after being at Disneyland for 14 hours and riding EVERYTHING!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this. Disneyland is one of my favorite places to be. Also, glad to see you all rode "Jungle Cruise." It's being made into a movie, and I wrote a treatment I've been trying to get read for the past couple of months. Disney's a tough cookie to crack. ;)

Stephanie said...

I love the Rainforest Cafe too. Looks like tons of fun...I love the pic of the girls at the end. SOOOO tired. Remember Disneyland Grad Night...talk about being tired and WAY overdressed. :)