Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Legoland








We finally made it to Legoland in Carlsbad. The girls had a lot of fun, and we even took them on their first roller coaster (the Dragon...small, but packs a punch!) We saw Lego villages and cities, rode Lego rides, and drank overpriced Legoland coffee. The girls loved driving their own Lego cars, and they each got a driver's license. When I told them that I was relieved...they could drive themselves to school from now on, I was met with screams of, "NO WAY, Mama! We're not ready for that yet!"

Notice my little actress Grace in the trashcan/monster picture...she's a born actress! I can't wait to be a drama mom! Emma, on the other hand, got a much bigger kick out of riding the Lego horse.

Overall, we learned that even at 6'5", my husband can fold his legs into a very small rollercoaster car WITHOUT complaining AND the smaller the kiddie ride, the longer the line. Next stop, Disneyland...or better yet, the beach!

No comments: