Monday, August 28, 2006

Gracie's Prayer


Dear Jesus,

Hi. It's Gracie. Jesus, thank you for all the stuff you make. Like chairs. I can't figure out how you do it, Jesus. And...oh, Jesus? I would like to hop on one foot with you. I know you're busy, but it would be fun. And Jesus, thank you for Kindergarten. Also, Emma and I really, really want to fly, Jesus. Can you make that happen? And maybe you can make Marty and Sophie fly too. That would be fun.

And Jesus? I lub you. I can't figure out how you made all the stuff. Thank you again for flowers, Jesus. I lub them, but I don't like weeds. They make my nose itch. And Jesus? Um....talk to me in your heart. I lub you...

In Jesus' name, AAAAAA-men.

(Note from me: I tried to remember all of the quirky things in Gracie's prayer last night. I know I'm forgetting a lot of it. Her little prayer just touched me! )

No comments: